BreakDown Ms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ms server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LeoPro's Application
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am by LeoPro

» WHERE IS EVERYONE
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am by flyfogx

» Unregister prob?
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:13 pm by andrewle2345

» Grim's app
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm by Anime

» ey how help me i ned enter to maple breakdonw
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 pm by alamaxel

» GM application
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am by balball

» What you can do to help the Server!
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 am by flyfogx

» Jeremy's Application
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 pm by iGermy

» Josh's Application
Josh's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 am by Siy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Josh's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siy

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:08 am

[center]1. I want your name (username and real name)

My name is Josh, my username is Siy, pronounced Sigh.

2. I want to know why your want to be a GM

I want to be a GM because I love helping other users. I love helping the new users because they almost always have questions and always love to meet a GM. I can normally answer any question about the server that the users ask. I have noticed that the most common question asked is about the custom NPCs. I can help point the new users in the right direction and help the more experienced users with glitches they are experiencing or any other help they need.

3. I want to know your past experiences if any

I have played on numerous small servers as a GM which was fun but nothing like the latest server I was on. I played as a GM on Anger Fist Maplestory, which is now closed, for about 8 months before leaving. I have not played on any other servers since then and I am hoping to find a new server that I could be welcomed into as a GM Very Happy

4. I want your qualities

I have a GM handbook but I rarely have to open it. I have memorized most of the important codes and important maps. I can warp to players in a split second because I know all the codes needed to get around. The only reason I need to open the Handbook is to get a monster or item ID. Sometimes map IDs but the main places I warp to is the GM map and Henny.

Some information on me that I think you may like to know is that I am 16, you dont have to worry about me being immature. I also am enrolling in college but currently dont attend school so I have loads of free time. Maplestory is extremely addicting for me so I will almost always be on. Choosing me to be a GM for your server would be a decision you would not regret. I am mature and responsible and would keep your server clean of hackers. Thank you for reading my application. I am going to go down load the game and create a character.
Back to top Go down
Anime
Admin
Anime

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Siy wrote:
[center]1. I want your name (username and real name)

My name is Josh, my username is Siy, pronounced Sigh.

2. I want to know why your want to be a GM

I want to be a GM because I love helping other users. I love helping the new users because they almost always have questions and always love to meet a GM. I can normally answer any question about the server that the users ask. I have noticed that the most common question asked is about the custom NPCs. I can help point the new users in the right direction and help the more experienced users with glitches they are experiencing or any other help they need.

3. I want to know your past experiences if any

I have played on numerous small servers as a GM which was fun but nothing like the latest server I was on. I played as a GM on Anger Fist Maplestory, which is now closed, for about 8 months before leaving. I have not played on any other servers since then and I am hoping to find a new server that I could be welcomed into as a GM Very Happy

4. I want your qualities

I have a GM handbook but I rarely have to open it. I have memorized most of the important codes and important maps. I can warp to players in a split second because I know all the codes needed to get around. The only reason I need to open the Handbook is to get a monster or item ID. Sometimes map IDs but the main places I warp to is the GM map and Henny.

Some information on me that I think you may like to know is that I am 16, you dont have to worry about me being immature. I also am enrolling in college but currently dont attend school so I have loads of free time. Maplestory is extremely addicting for me so I will almost always be on. Choosing me to be a GM for your server would be a decision you would not regret. I am mature and responsible and would keep your server clean of hackers. Thank you for reading my application. I am going to go down load the game and create a character.
ur goin to collage and ur 16 O_o i dont care if u r immaturefor two reasons
1. me and my friends (main gms) are super wacky and random
2. dude ur older than me why would u think i would think ur immature
btw APPROVED lol!
Back to top Go down
https://breakdownms.board-directory.net
Siy

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks Very Happy I cant wait until the server is up. Yeah I am enrolling ATM. I am glad you guys can have fun and all but there is a difference between immature and having fun:p I love to have fun but I know when to be serious
Back to top Go down
calzep

calzep

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Siy wrote:
Thanks Very Happy I cant wait until the server is up. Yeah I am enrolling ATM. I am glad you guys can have fun and all but there is a difference between immature and having fun:p I love to have fun but I know when to be serious
da server is pretty much up for me onl i havent gave anybody da client yet but first i need to know if you know the code for job advancer (cody) and most importantly a skill maxer.
Back to top Go down
Siy

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 am

Unfortunately I do not know the codes for NPCs. I have a friend who owned a PS a while back so when he is online I will ask him for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's Application   Josh's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh's Application
Page 1 of 1