BreakDown Ms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ms server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» LeoPro's Application
Grim's app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 am by LeoPro

» WHERE IS EVERYONE
Grim's app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 am by flyfogx

» Unregister prob?
Grim's app Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:13 pm by andrewle2345

» Grim's app
Grim's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm by Anime

» ey how help me i ned enter to maple breakdonw
Grim's app Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 pm by alamaxel

» GM application
Grim's app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am by balball

» What you can do to help the Server!
Grim's app Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 am by flyfogx

» Jeremy's Application
Grim's app Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:11 pm by iGermy

» Josh's Application
Grim's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:47 am by Siy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Grim's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grimthetoad

grimthetoad

Grim's app Empty
PostSubject: Grim's app   Grim's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 am

1. My real name is Griffin Potts
Username is GrimTheToad

2. I want to be a gm because when i am playing i don't want a (hacker, text spammer, etc.) to ruin mine or more importantly anyone else's fun. which may make them leave the server if they are just trying out. I also want to help with the growth of this server so other people don't have to spend tireless hours (over exaggerated:)) hunting for working, well moderated friendly servers.

3. I've had three servers, all in other games, and moderated many other servers.

4. I love having fun and making jokes and i always have a pun to say. I am usually immature but i can be serious when it is required. I also love rolling people. whether its croc rolling or www.1227.com i love making poeple watch it =)

5. Thats it basically it. i like having fun and other people having fun and i HATE people ruining it. i am also very good with more advanced video editing software, like after effects which they actually use in movies and shows
Back to top Go down
Anime
Admin
Anime

Grim's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grim's app   Grim's app Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm

grimthetoad wrote:
1. My real name is Griffin Potts
Username is GrimTheToad

2. I want to be a gm because when i am playing i don't want a (hacker, text spammer, etc.) to ruin mine or more importantly anyone else's fun. which may make them leave the server if they are just trying out. I also want to help with the growth of this server so other people don't have to spend tireless hours (over exaggerated:)) hunting for working, well moderated friendly servers.

3. I've had three servers, all in other games, and moderated many other servers.

4. I love having fun and making jokes and i always have a pun to say. I am usually immature but i can be serious when it is required. I also love rolling people. whether its croc rolling or www.1227.com i love making poeple watch it =)

5. Thats it basically it. i like having fun and other people having fun and i HATE people ruining it. i am also very good with more advanced video editing software, like after effects which they actually use in movies and shows
gratz ur approved make sure u join the new hamatchi and i'll pm u the gm one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://breakdownms.board-directory.net

Grim's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BreakDown Ms :: Forums :: GM Applications-
Jump to: